- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or close to finishing. Candidates should have between 0 and 6 years of work experience. The candidate must also possess
- The qualified candidate will demonstrate the below, but we are willing to teach the right candidate who meets most of the qualifications:
- Experience in the development of test plans, test cases in a product development environment.
- Experience in the verification of network equipment products, such as cybersecurity equipment, firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, routers, or switches.
- GUI testing experience.
- Knowledge of or experience with Windows, Linux and Mac setup and system administration.
- Knowledge of or experience with virtualized systems, such as VMWare or HyperV.
- Knowledge of or experience with scripting languages, such as shell or Powershell.
- Good organizational and personal skills with the ability to work closely with other team members.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, especially when it comes to delivering criticism.
- Energetic self-starter with good problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize work and juggle multiple tasks.
- Some test automation experience.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, or a related field or close to finishing, or relevant experience.
- The position is located in Lehi, UT.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
The well-qualified candidate will demonstrate some or much of the below:
- Automation testing experience in C#, .NET, Nunit.
- Knowledge of or experience with Enterprise server hardware, such as Cisco+Dell/HP.
- Basic to mid-level experience with networking and network security, including TCP/IP, routing, standard infrastructure protocols like DNS and DHCP, firewalls, and VPN.
- Experience with Enterprise server hardware, such as Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, and Dell or HP hardware
- Experience with Enterprise storage, such as iScsi, NDS, NFS, SAN.
- Experience with standard IT system administration, such as Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP, servers, etc.
- Experience with Perl, Python, SQL.
- Experience with IPV6 networking.
- Experience with VMWare automation/scripting.
- Experience with monitoring software, such as Nagios or Icinga.
- Experience with DevOps automation technologies, such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible.
- Experience with software development and secure coding standards.
Diversity is important to us:
At the heart of our company is a diverse group of employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and deliver the best possible products and services. Fidelis encourages the inclusion of all people and a work environment free from discrimination.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities. This commitment is supported by policies and procedures that foster a nondiscriminatory workplace. Guided by a rigorous code of ethics that is applied with integrity, these fundamental characteristics are reflected throughout our organization and are key components of the strength we deliver to our customers.