At Fidelis Cybersecurity, Inc. our mission is to protect the world’s most sensitive data by equipping organizations to detect, investigate and stop advanced cyber attacks.
Attackers are relentless and clever. They hide their exploits deep inside networks, email and endpoints. Fidelis digs as deep as attackers hide. With Fidelis, customers will know when they are being attacked, and they can retrace attackers’ steps and freeze them in their tracks.
We don’t just read the headlines at Fidelis. We live them. Our elite team of incident responders is in the trenches every day assisting customers to manage their way through critical security incidents of all kinds. This seat on the front lines gives us a unique view to see what works and what doesn’t when it comes to keeping attackers at bay.
Take a seat with our preeminent team and be a part of our mission to give our customers the power to combat today’s sophisticated advanced threats with a robust, comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and expertise.
Fidelis Cybersecurity seeks a Senior Systems Engineer to engage with the DACH territory in a presales technical role, showcasing Fidelis‘ product solutions, setting up demonstrations, explaining features and benefits to customers and designing and configuring solutions and products to meet specific customer needs. In addition to technological aptitude, and the ability to learn quickly and stay current, the ideal candidate's interpersonal, presentation and troubleshooting skills evoke passion and confidence.
The position shall be based in Germany with a preference for metropolitan areas like Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt or Munich. The position requires a strong mix of skills in order to ensure high quality standards in the delivery of work. A demonstrable track record of successful delivery of Proof of Values and Proof of Concepts is necessary. The ability to ‘multi-task’ is key, and the successful individual should be flexible, technically & commercially competent, with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
Primary duties include:
• Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
• Support Sales & Marketing in creating, editing and adjusting regional collaterals, articles and promotional materials
• Designing, Sizing and Executing Proof of Values and Proof of Concepts.
• Undertake trade shows, road shows with our Sales team and our partners and resellers.
• Assist with the development of formal sales plans, business propositions and proposals for assigned opportunities.
• Undertake RFP / RFQ responses as lead for the sales region Poland and Central Europe.
• Manage and develop relationships with Stakeholders.
• Work closely with other departments for pre- and post-sales support.
• Ensure compliance with our Code of Ethics.
• Able to work independently and remotely.
• Extensive traveling required.
• Excellent presentation and reporting skills.
• Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Flexible, calm under pressure, highly communicative, and comfortable taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
• Qualification – educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar subject – Essential.
• Masters qualification – Desirable.
Experience of Cybersecurity Technologies such as …
• Advanced Threat Protection
• Network and Endpoint Security Analytics and Forensics
• Malware Analysis – Static, Delta, and Dynamic / Runtime approaches
• Sandboxing – Open Source and Commercial solutions
• Network Engineering – the OSI model, IPv4/6, Routing, Switching, DNS, VLANs and Subnetting, Taps, Load Balancers
• Network Security – Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies
• File Storage – SAN architectures, SMB / CIFS / NFS protocols
• Enterprise Architecture – Active Directory, SCCM, LDAP / RADIUS / TACACS+, 2-Factor Auth.
• Server Administration – Windows, MAC & Linux Server Run and Maintain experience
• SOC Operations – SIEMs , Ticketing systems (Remedy), RBAC
• Virtualization Technology and knowledge in new IT security concepts like Deception